25/04/2011

Raptor webcomic splash page

Well hello there. Gosh, it has been a while. I've been so absorbed in getting on with a few projects that I neglected my blogging duties. Sorry about that.

Here is the splash page/intro for the Raptor webcomic that I've been working on with a couple of guys (http://www.raptornoir.com/). I finished this a while back, but I am going to re-do it. I went for a more straight-up comic-book feel and layout here (albeit with a pixel-art visual), and I think I lost something in the process. The older, black-and-white, video game-esque concept images for Raptor were much more effective and engaging. I intend to re-draw this whole page in that previous style. Still, this piece took me a while, and I am pretty proud of how it came out, so I thought I would put it up here.

There are more updates to come. I am trying to get a few things to the point where I can show you something substantial.

No comments:

Post a Comment