15/08/2011

I am still alive

But that should be pretty obvious, as you are reading a post by me. But what if I'd set up a system where this post would be published in the event of my death? That would be pretty crap. It's not even funny.

So. It's been a while. Again. Things have been hectic since the end of our graduate show, but not really for the right reasons. I didn't really feel like I had anything to share with the "blogosphere".

I've been waiting on the proper photos of my work from the show, but they aren't surfacing, so here are some rubbish ones that I took with my phone.



I am particularly sorry about the quality of the second picture. I hope this gives you an idea of how my work was presented though. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to get hold of an old PC like that, but it worked amazingly in the end. It really enhanced the experience of The Cursed Caves (which, if you haven't played it yet, can be found here). The stuff on the wall is some excerpts from my development journals and such. It was displayed as a sort of illustration of the process of the design.

I was happy with the way it turned out. A lot of people played and enjoyed my game, even though most didn't get to experience its true meaning. But if they had fun then I'm happy with that.

Some time soon I will write another post about the things that I've been up to recently. There are another couple of games in the works. Is that exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment