28/01/2010

Hello again / Interactive narrative collection


It's been a while since I've posted. I feel as if I've neglected my blogging duties. I have been busy though.
Recently I've been collecting narratives with which I have interacted, i.e. video games, board games, card games, interactive fiction, gamebooks... This is my area of interest, so I have been reflecting upon and analysing the different methods used - strengths and weaknesses and such. Above are some of the pages of the book I've been filling, I don't think you'll be able to read them though.
This has led onto the project I'm working on at the moment - I'm creating my own interactive narrative. I did recently design a board game, but it wasn't really narrative driven. I am planning on making a card game. Though I may introduce dice and a gamebook element. It's early stages yet, I'll post updates as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment